Items 25-36 of 49
- Special Price £38.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £41.95 Regular Price £87.00Quickview
- Special Price £32.95 Regular Price £58.00Quickview
- Special Price £48.95 Regular Price £87.00Quickview
- Special Price £34.50 Regular Price £62.00Quickview
- Special Price £33.95 Regular Price £76.00Quickview
- Special Price £51.95 Regular Price £91.00Quickview
- Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £71.00Quickview
- Special Price £56.95 Regular Price £91.00Quickview
Hugo Boss Perfumes
The history of Hugo Boss dates back to 1924 when it was launched by founder Hugo Boss in the small German town of Metzingen (it’s still located there). Originally created to supply military uniforms to the Nazi party, their pedigree since has been draped in high-end menswear and fragrances that bottle the brand’s most luxurious traits.
Like the foray of many other fragrance brands, Hugo Boss named their first release Number One. It was released in 1985 and signalled a new division in the company’s operations.
Women’s perfumes include Femme by Boss, Boss Intense and Boss Women. The men’s cologne releases have included the Boss Bottled cologne, the BOSS Soul cologne, the Boss in Motion sport fragrance and the Boss Selection aftershave.
After focusing on high-end evening fragrances for suit-wearing rich men, Hugo Boss correctly identified a gap in the market for a fragrance for a younger demographic and now split their cologne options amongst: Boss Black for the office and evenings, Boss Orange for casual occasions and Boss Green for an activewear scent.