Items 1-12 of 19
- Special Price £25.95 Regular Price £57.00Quickview
- Special Price £25.95 Regular Price £42.00Quickview
- Special Price £31.95 Regular Price £60.00Quickview
- Special Price £52.95 Regular Price £80.00Quickview
- Special Price £39.50 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £30.95 Regular Price £61.00Quickview
- Special Price £28.95 Regular Price £54.00Quickview
- Special Price £42.95 Regular Price £67.00Quickview
- Special Price £42.95 Regular Price £79.00Quickview
- Special Price £32.95 Regular Price £69.00Quickview
- Special Price £32.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £42.95 Regular Price £78.00Quickview
Issey Miyake Perfumes
Japanese brand Issey Miyake is a one-of-a-kind fashion house. Contemporary, well-researched and consistently pushing the boundaries between technology and design, Issey Miyake sets an impressive artistic philosophy.
Issey Miyake’s path to fragrance supremacy has been similar to other brands. Beginning with women’s wear, before expanding to menswear and fragrances. With a small period in the middle getting distracted by having to make hundreds of black turtleneck sweaters for Apple’s Steve Jobs.
The Issey Miyake perfumes commenced with the L’Eau d’Issey perfume, a wearable aquatic scent that evolved nicely to incorporate the Florale and Absolue versions, and was so good that Issey Miyake didn’t bother releasing a new fragrance until 20 years later.
The follow-up was the undeniably brilliant Pleats Please – a tip of the hat to the clothing collection that helped launched his career.
The most popular in the men’s Issey Miyake cologne range is the Nuit d’Issey and Pour Homme fragrances.
For the man that once said, “everything is an experiment”, the scents of Issey Miyake are ones that went exactly to plan.