Delivery & Returns
CARRIER: EVRI (The New Hermes)
Free Next Business Day Fully Tracked Delivery Service (non guranteed). Orders cannot be delivered to military bases or PO boxes.
REST OF THE UK:
Delivery will take 2 to 3 days for the following postcodes starting with:
- BT - Northern Ireland
- HS - Outer Hebrides
- IM - Isle of Man
- ZE - Shetland Islands
- IV - Inverness
- KW - Kirkwall
- GY - Guernsey
- JE - Jersey
And also the following full postcodes: AB45 1FP, AB55 5AR, G83 2AA, PL27 7TN, PL34 0HH, PH10 7ED, PH33 7QB, TR9 6FE, TR14 0DT
CUT OFF TIMES
Orders placed before 2pm will be despatched the same working day, and delivered the next day. Please note that our working days are Monday to Friday. Items ordered after 2pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or bank holiday, will be despatched on the next working day.
TRACKING AND DELIVERY OF YOUR ITEM(S)
When your order leaves our warehouse we will send you a shipment notification email. You will also receive a tracking number with the name of the courier, which will help you to monitor and locate your parcel. Your order might be split, due to the cost or size of the items, and shipped separately. In this case you will receive additional emails with tracking numbers for each parcel.
The courier will attempt to deliver your parcel 3 times on consecutive days (Monday – Saturday).
Your parcel can be delivered to a safe place. The tracking information will include a photograph of the location the item was delivered, so you are easily able to find it. You will need to enter your postcode to see this image.
You will also receive 2-hour estimated delivery time email notifications, as well as notifications when you parcel is out for delivery, and when it has been successfully delivered.
TRACK YOUR ORDER ON THE MOBILE APP
The new Evri Mobile App offers you the ability to use in-flight features such as:
- Receive notifications on the progress of your delivery
- Track and divert your parcels
- reroute Parcels to a neighbour or a safe place
- see photo of your parcel if it’s been delivered to your safe place
- and more…
It is available on both iOS and Android and can be downloaded here.
HOW TO RETURN A PARCEL
At Perfume Price, customer satisfaction is the number one priority. So, if you are not fully satisfied with your order or simply changed your mind, please return an unused and unopened product(s) to us within 30 days of receipt. Please include a note with your return that has your order number, full name and post code.
All fragrances must be returned unopened and in a fit condition unless otherwise agreed.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, we cannot refund or exchange any cosmetics that have been removed from the original wrapping or show any signs of being used, unless they are faulty.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can return a parcel to us
- Follow the link to the Evri returns page here.
- Enter Perfume price into the search bar and click on our store
- Enter your Order ID, email address and select the reason for your return.
- To proceed to the next page agree to the terms and conditions and click continue
- You can now select whether you would like to drop your parcel off to a local ParcelShop or locker, or whether you would like an Evri courier to collect your item.
- Once you have chosen how you would like to return your parcel, you will receive a QR code via email. Please make sure to check your spam as well as your inbox.
- You can then print and stick this label onto your parcel to be scanned into the ParcelShop. If you have chosen for the courier to collect the item from you, they will scan this into the system as they collect the parcel.
If you do not have access to a printer you can go into your local ParcelShop with the parcel and they will be able to print the returns label for you.
Once your order has arrived at our facility it can take up to 48hrs for the refund to be processed Monday to Friday.
RETURNS DUE TO INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE DELIVERY ADDRESS
In the event that a customer provides us with an incomplete or incorrect delivery address, the courier will ask you to confirm the correct address. If no action is taken the item will be returned to us. We will deduct £1.50 (this is what we get charged) from any refund. Sadly, we have to pass this cost on as the level of incomplete addresses is rising. We have simplified our checkout process to make sure the number of these returns is reduced.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY:
Any Christmas gift purchases made from Perfume Price during November and December may be returned until 3rd January subject to the normal terms and conditions. Please note that refunds may be delayed due to closure between Xmas and New Year.