Items 1-12 of 16
- Special Price £34.95 Regular Price £55.00
- Special Price £31.95 Regular Price £63.00
- Special Price £29.95 Regular Price £48.00
- Special Price £32.95 Regular Price £58.00
- Special Price £26.95 Regular Price £60.00
- Special Price £27.95 Regular Price £51.00
- Special Price £36.95 Regular Price £64.00
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £90.00
- Special Price £37.95 Regular Price £65.00
- Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £56.00
- Special Price £29.95 Regular Price £50.00
- Special Price £35.95 Regular Price £65.00
The iconic Burberry brand was started by Thomas Burberry in 1856. The Englishman initially played it safe, focusing his attention on trench coats and in particular the trademark tan, black, red, and white plaid trench coat. As Burberry’s popularity soared, its founder grew more and more confident, eventually deciding to roll the plaid pattern out to umbrellas, bags, scarves and more.
The tartan was even extended to the Burberry fragrance line, adorning the boxes of most of their perfumes and colognes. Burberry, entered the fragrance market with Burberry for Men in 1981.
The matching women’s perfume, Burberry Woman, made it on to the department store shelves in 1995 and was quickly followed by Touch for Women and Weekend for Women. My Burberry of 2014 is the best reviewed women’s only Burberry fragrance.
Burberry Touch and Women were also made for men and added to the patriotic Burberry Brit perfume which later spawned Brit Red, Brit Gold and Brit Anniversary Edition offshoots.