- Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £61.00Quickview
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £65.50Quickview
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £90.00Quickview
- Special Price £63.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £80.50Quickview
- Special Price £34.95 Regular Price £37.50Quickview
- Special Price £67.95 Regular Price £76.00Quickview
Carolina Herrera Perfumes
Carolina Herrera established her fashion house in 1980. Growing up in Venezuela in the 50s and 60s she took inspiration from the chic-clothed locals of her home-town Caracas. Her designs appeal to many different generations of women, feminine, sophisticated, and not too trendy. This extends to her widely successful fragrance range that appeals to all ages. Her first fragrance was released in 1988, with a mens fragrance released in 1991.
In 1997 Carolina’s daughter, Carolina Jr. joined her mother to release the globally successful 212 fragrance. Carolina Jr. wanted to capture the spirit of New York, a spirit she adored and missed. The first of the 212 family was released in 1997 and was a global success. The fragrance continues to evolve with seasonal additions.
In late 2016 Good Girl was released, with the face of the perfume being model Karlie Kloss. Good Girl comes in an elegant stiletto shaped bottle with the message “it’s so good to be bad”.
The latest releases from the CH brand include CH Insignia, CH Insignia Men, Good Girl Légère, Good Girl Velvet Fatale and Bronze Tonka.