Items 1-12 of 16
- Special Price £84.95 Regular Price £102.00
- Special Price £96.95 Regular Price £105.00
- Special Price £94.95 Regular Price £112.00
- Special Price £72.95 Regular Price £73.00
- Special Price £76.95 Regular Price £87.00
- Special Price £54.95 Regular Price £79.00
- Special Price £91.95 Regular Price £112.00
- Special Price £66.95 Regular Price £76.00
- Special Price £114.95 Regular Price £138.00
- Special Price £87.95 Regular Price £112.00
- Special Price £93.95 Regular Price £112.00
- Special Price £76.95 Regular Price £102.00
Christian Dior is rightfully so, one of the heavyweights of the world of fashion and one of the most revered designers of his generation.
It all started with a clothing collection that has gone down in history as the most revolutionary in the history of fashion. ‘New Look’ was a 1947 collection that turned post-war gloom into hope and positivity, all through bold colour and beauty.
It wouldn’t be long then, that the women that wore Dior clothes also demanded to smell like the brand and ask the man that conceptualised such impeccability into a scent they could wear every day.
Thus, Miss Dior was created and quickly became one of the most iconic perfumes of our generation. Together with other Dior perfume classics such as Eau Sauvage (1966), Poison (1985), J’Adore (1999)and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (2014), Dior has etched itself in fashion history.
Each of the Dior scents utilise zest, musk and floral undertones. Even the bespoke Dior aftershaves for men have an exotic, oriental body to them. The men’s Dior cologne options are Sauvage, Dior Homme, Fahrenheit, Eau Sauvage, Jules, Higher and Dune Pour Homme.