Items 1-12 of 29
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £73.00
- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £72.00
- Special Price £61.95 Regular Price £116.00
- Special Price £53.95 Regular Price £75.00
- Special Price £62.95 Regular Price £110.00
- Special Price £40.95 Regular Price £69.50
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £80.50
- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £70.00
- Special Price £71.95 Regular Price £110.00
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £75.00
- Special Price £51.95 Regular Price £65.00
- Special Price £78.95 Regular Price £110.00
Dolce & Gabbana Perfumes
Founded in 1985 by two Italian designers that share the company’s name, Dolce and Gabbana is Milan-based, yet globally loved. Starting as fashion consultants, before creating their first womenswear collection in 1985, Dolce & Gabbana first entered perfume four years later with a fragrance that wore only the company name.
Following the first Dolce & Gabbana perfume release, further colognes and scents were developed to capture a wider portion of the target market, appeal to more and more consumers and to help D&G diversify into both men’s and women’s ranges.
Dolce and Gabbana’s fragrances have achieved commercial and critical success, often enjoying recognition at the FiFi Awards, including having Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue inducted into the Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2016.
The top sellers from Dolce and Gabbana include Dolce & Gabbana Dolce EDP, Dolce Rosa Excelsa, Light Blue, Vulcano EDT, Light Blue Escape Panarea, Pour Femme and The One.
One defining characteristic of Dolce & Gabbana’s range is the varying levels of intensity they offer within each product. For example, you can choose an intense blend for even greater show-stopping properties.