- Special Price £34.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £52.95 Regular Price £86.00Quickview
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £65.00Quickview
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £66.00Quickview
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £88.00Quickview
- Special Price £50.95 Regular Price £82.00Quickview
- Special Price £51.95 Regular Price £69.00Quickview
- Special Price £36.95 Regular Price £42.00Quickview
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £74.00Quickview
Elie Saab Perfumes
Born in Lebanon in 1964, Elie Saab was for a long time, the unknown fashion genius responsible for most of the glamorousred carpet looks of the world'srich and famous. Handpicked to dress the princesses of the Middle East, Elie Saab’s ability to highlight a women’s best features saw highly sought after in metropolitan fashion capitals too.
However, in 2011 things changed for Elie Saab. After launching Elie Saab Le Parfum and taking home the Best New Fragrance award at the 2011 Fragrance Foundation (FiFi) Award in three territories his ability was no longer a secret. He was a superstar.
Since the original Elie Saab perfume new options have been releases including Girl of Now, Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense, Elie Saab L’Eau Couture, and Rose Couture. All of which are Mediterranean in scent; perfectly combining orange blossom, rose and cedar to embody Saab’s Lebanese upbringing.
The modus operandi of Elie Saab is to capture those moments that make a woman feel glamorous, we reckon he does a pretty good job at doing that and making men feel damn good too with the range of Elie Saab fragrances.