- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £64.00
- Special Price £32.95 Regular Price £56.00
- Special Price £33.95 Regular Price £57.00
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £78.00
- Special Price £45.95 Regular Price £70.00
- Special Price £23.95 Regular Price £42.00
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £90.00
- Special Price £25.95 Regular Price £39.00
- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £78.00
- Special Price £74.95 Regular Price £102.00
- Special Price £40.95 Regular Price £52.00
- Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £43.00
Estee Lauder Perfumes
Perfume and fragrance was once reserved for special occasions - holidays, birthdays and travel, and then Estee Lauder came along and changed the rules of when it was suitable to wear and buy perfume.
No longer was perfume a gift or a one off. Suddenly, it was an everyday occurence thanks to Estee Lauder’s Youth Dew. Cleverly, Estee Lauder deliberately refused to acknowledge Youth Dew as a perfume, instead encouraging women to use it as a daily spray (and crucially, buy it for themselves).
It took off and Estee Lauder has remained enamoured in the hearts of women (and men) all over the world ever since.
Estee Lauder was the brainchild of Josephine Esther Mentzer, a entrepreneurially gifted businesswoman who carried the brand from an $800 order at Saks Fifth Avenue to an incredibly profitable global business.
After Youth Dew, Estee Lauder’s success continued with the Estee Lauder Private Collection, Beautiful, Pleasures, Intuition, Spellbound, Alliage and White Linen. A large amount of the success can be attributed to the use of glamorous models from Paulina Porizkova to Kendall Jenner.
Estee Lauder has always been a family business and the Estee Lauder perfumes that they release can also be considered one. The bottles and scents work harmoniously together to cater to all fragrance preferences.