- Special Price £67.95 Regular Price £85.00Quickview
- Special Price £64.95 Regular Price £92.00Quickview
- Special Price £53.95 Regular Price £70.00Quickview
- Special Price £64.95 Regular Price £86.00Quickview
- Special Price £72.95 Regular Price £99.00Quickview
- Special Price £51.95 Regular Price £92.00Quickview
- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £69.00Quickview
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
Gucci is one of those brands that is heavily represented in hip-hop song lyrics and on the feet of the rappers that appear in their video clips. But it’s also a name that represents luxury handbags, luggage, watches, clothing and of course, fragrances.
It was in 1974, that Gucci entered the fragrance race, some fifty years after their first store opened in Florence. Made by Guy Robert who combined lemon, rosewood and geraniums, it would go on to become one of the most popular fragrances of its time. In fact, Gucci by Gucci boasts an online review rating of 4.5 / 5 on the Internet’s most common perfume review sites.
The Gucci perfume history continued with follow up Gucci perfumes and colognes including No.3, Accenti, Envy (men and women), Rush, Envy Me, Bloom, Gucci, Gucci Flora and Gucci Pour Homme. All of which created legions of fans with perfumes that were the perfect blend of florals and sweetness, and colognes that were musky and sexy.
Gucci deserves plenty of praise for their brand promotions and activations that bend the space between experiences and campaigns. Their ‘Gucci in Bloom’ pop-up in Heathrow and other airports around the world, gave customers the opportunity to personalise Gucci perfume bottles. Showcasing the love enveloped in every bottle and illustrating the effect that Gucci scents can have when given as gifts.