Items 1-12 of 15
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £78.00
- Special Price £35.95 Regular Price £79.00
- Special Price £42.95 Regular Price £96.00
- Special Price £35.95 Regular Price £90.00
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £80.00
- Special Price £58.95 Regular Price £94.00
- Special Price £45.95 Regular Price £75.00
- Special Price £24.95 Regular Price £49.00
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £116.00
- Special Price £37.95 Regular Price £96.00
- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £78.00
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £102.00
Unlike other paths to perfume through fashion, Guerlain is a true perfume house that focused on and begun with perfume not clothes.
The company was formed in 1828 and started its first shop in Paris shortly after. Selling bath soaps, vinegars and lipsticks (although they were known as liquid for lips back then).
The flagship store on Rue de Rivoli in Paris, was six floors full of Pierre-Francois’s custom fragrances including their first ever cologne, Eau de Cologne Imperiale which was created for Napoleon III in 1853.
Royalty grew to love the work of Pierre-François - he would go on to become His Majesty’s Official Perfumer - a role he also later performed for Queen Victoria and Queen Isabella II of Spain.While some of Guerlain’s best-selling perfumes date back to 1912 (such as Jicky, L’Heure Bleue, Mitsouko and Shalimar, you can still find modern releases that respect the founding principles of Guerlain and Pierre-François.
With more than 350 creations in the Guerlain perfume and Guerlain cologne range it would be impossible to list all of our favourites, but we’d recommend checking out Habit Rouge, Chant d’Arômes, Chamade, Nahéma, Jardins de Bagatelle, Samsara, Idylle, La Petite Robe Noire and Acqua Allegoria.