Items 1-12 of 14
- Special Price £55.95 Regular Price £86.00Quickview
- Special Price £53.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £55.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £64.95 Regular Price £96.00Quickview
- Special Price £69.95 Regular Price £102.00Quickview
- Special Price £54.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £62.95 Regular Price £83.00Quickview
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £80.00Quickview
- Special Price £48.95 Regular Price £72.00Quickview
- Special Price £55.95 Regular Price £74.00Quickview
- Special Price £59.95 Regular Price £92.00Quickview
Jean Paul Gaultier Perfumes
Born in 1952 just south of Paris, Jean Pual Gaultier was always destined to be a leading fashion designer. Without even spending a day in design or fashion school, he had a job at Pierre Cardin after bombarding them with sketches.
It’s that relentless drive that has seen him, and his brand of the same name, become pioneers in the fashion industry. From fashion that blurs the line between masculinity and femininity, to fragrances that do the same, Jean Paul Gaultier has never been afraid to challenge popular convention.
Continuing the theme of celebrating both masculine and feminine identities, Jean Paul Gaultier perfumes and colognes are packaged in bottles shaped as the human form and tucked away in ‘tin cans’ juxtaposing luxury with everyday life. The Women’s Classique Parfum and the male Le Male Essence de Parfum are both iconic in their presentation and in their scents.
Classique was the first every Jean Paul Gaultier perfume; released in 1993. The creation was based on Jean Paul Gaultier’s memories of his grandmother. Affectionate, ageless and put simply, one of the greatest fragrances ever released. A title shared with Le Male. Rightfully perched at the top of all time, and in the bathrooms of men everywhere.