- Special Price £44.95 Regular Price £76.00Quickview
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £79.00Quickview
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £69.00Quickview
- Special Price £42.95 Regular Price £59.00Quickview
- Special Price £56.95 Regular Price £90.00Quickview
- Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £65.00Quickview
- Special Price £53.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
Marc Jacobs Perfumes
Marc Jacobs was just 23 when he released his first clothing collection in 1989. The remarkable feat hinted at bigger things for the fashion prodigy. A prophecy that came to fruition when Jacobs became the youngest ever winner of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent.
Today, Marc Jacobs has ideated a global brand encompassing womenswear, menswear, accessories and fragrances. The devotion of his customers is evident in every single collection, product release and campaign.
The first fragrance on the shelf was the Marc Jacobs for Women perfume; a cheeky yet sophisticated scent that was supported by a male companion some two years later.
Jacobs often set out to differentiate his fragrances and promote a playful take on classic fragrances and packaging. He said, “I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect – they are much more interesting.” It’s probably why his scents have always been so unique, and also why the Marc Jacobs Decadence (and then Divine Decadence) perfumes were bottled in handbag shapes.
The brand has enjoyed widespread acclaim for the Marc Jacobs Daisy, Marc Jacobs Lola and Mark Jacobs Bang and Bang for Men perfumes and colognes. Discover the creative genius of Marc Jacobs for yourself.