Items 1-12 of 19
- Special Price £68.95 Regular Price £98.00Quickview
- Special Price £55.95 Regular Price £78.00Quickview
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £76.00Quickview
- Special Price £74.95 Regular Price £133.00Quickview
- Special Price £74.95 Regular Price £124.00Quickview
- Special Price £58.95 Regular Price £86.00Quickview
- Special Price £56.95 Regular Price £86.00Quickview
- Special Price £69.95 Regular Price £95.00Quickview
- Special Price £65.95 Regular Price £87.00Quickview
- Special Price £45.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £75.00Quickview
- Special Price £37.95 Regular Price £54.00Quickview
Narciso Rodriguez Perfumes
What do Narciso Rodriguez, Isaac Mizrahi and Marc Jacobs have in common? Well, apart from being incredible designers, they are the only three people to have won the Womenswear Award at the Council of Fashion Designers of America twice.
To be included on that list is a huge honour for Narciso Rodriguez who probably has the weakest reputation amongst the three and is rarely mentioned in the same breath as other global fashion figures.
After getting his big break working for Donna Karan, Rodriguez started his own label in 2001. He went straight to work on designing womenswear but didn’t muck around getting a fragrance to market either. Narciso Rodriguez for Her, released under Shiseido's Beaute Prestige International Brand in 2003, led the way and was the only fragrance for some time before the men's companion fragrance, For Him, was launched in 2007.
Narciso Rodriguez has been much busier latterly; Essence Eau de Musc, Fleur Musc for Her, Narciso and Amber Musc.
And despite suggesting that Narciso Rodriguez flies under the fashion radar, he did receive some attention in 2009 when former first lady of the United Sates, Michelle Obama, wore a risky number from his Spring collection when out and about with the then President-elect.