Items 1-12 of 15
- Special Price £51.95 Regular Price £71.50
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £88.00
- Special Price £43.95 Regular Price £69.00
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £72.00
- Special Price £37.95 Regular Price £50.50
- Special Price £45.95 Regular Price £69.00
- Special Price £38.95 Regular Price £65.00
- Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £64.00
- Special Price £52.95 Regular Price £79.00
- Special Price £46.95 Regular Price £75.00
- Special Price £55.95 Regular Price £88.00
- Special Price £49.95 Regular Price £117.50
Starting life as a leather goods and luggage business, Prada was started by brothers Mario and Martino Prada. The Italian pair forged a strong partnership and an even stronger business. The business was so solidly built and the customers so loyal, that Prada survived two passes of the baton to family members before really taking off.
It was with Muiccia Prada that the company truly evolved. She oversaw the move into tote bags in 1979, shoes in 1984, womenswear in 1988, a second womenswear brand (Miu Miu) in 1992 and finally menswear in 1993.
Overseeing such tremendous growth was a huge credit to Muiccia, and she earned even more praise when she released a set of artisan fragrances in 2003 that set the fashion world alight.
The artisan collection of fragrances focused on a solitary ingredient such as Iris, Orange Flower, Tuberose, Opoponax and Violet and in 2015 they relaunched the idea under the Les Infusions de Prada collection.
The revolutionary fragrance ideas didn’t stop there, a mass market perfume, Prada Eau de Parfum was released in 2004, and the Prada Candy fragrance which won awards for the best designed bottle in the business, also reinforced Prada’s positive as perfume innovators.
For men, Prada has released the Luna Rossa, Prada Amber Pour Homme, and the Infusion fragrances.