Items 1-12 of 18
- Special Price £65.95 Regular Price £98.00
- Special Price £188.95 Regular Price £240.00
- Special Price £189.95 Regular Price £240.00
- Special Price £225.95 Regular Price £240.00
- Special Price £143.95 Regular Price £164.00
- Special Price £181.95 Regular Price £240.00
- Special Price £114.95 Regular Price £163.00
- Special Price £65.95 Regular Price £79.00
- Special Price £60.95 Regular Price £79.00
- Special Price £101.95 Regular Price £138.00
- Special Price £89.95 Regular Price £104.00
- Special Price £89.95 Regular Price £117.00
Tom Ford Perfumes
Tom Ford launched his brand in 2006 after having served the best possible apprenticeships as Creative Director of Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent. Widely regarded as the man responsible for turning around Gucci’s falling stock, Tom Ford had options when he left in 2006 and ultimately chose to start with fragrance.
Immediately after starting his own line, he made Black Orchid a universally loved fragrance (by men and women) which also won critical respect and awards. In fact, Tom Ford is one of the most awarded perfume makers in FiFI history, having won awards for Violet Blonde, Café Rose, Jasmin Rouge, Grey Vetiver, Tom Ford for Men and more.
Tom Ford’s approach to fragrance is simple. He wants to make maximum impact. He doesn’t do subtlety. Tom Ford’s brash and punchy scents are generally grouped into collections, such as White Musk, Jardin Noir and a prestige line called the Tom Ford Private Blend.
The Private Blend was a limited edition, 12 perfume releases that wowed those lucky enough to get their hands on a bottle (even if most of them were difficult to pronounce). In full they were: Amber Absolute, Noir de Noir, Velvet Gardenia, Black Violet, Tobacco Vanille, Bois Rouge, Moss Breches, Neroli Portofino, Japan Noir, Purple Patchouli, Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood.
Tom Ford knows exactly what he’s doing.